If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, App and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We can store your data at various
moments, for example when you visit our Website, create an account via our
Website or App, use our Services or when you contact us. We are allowed to
addition, we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us. If
you choose not to share your data, then you cannot use our App
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
To use our Website, App and Services, we need the following data:
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
- Race details that you enter in the app
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website or App:
- The type of your mobile phone (Android, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- The operating system and version that you use
We save the following data to your account: password and email address. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- back-ups of the data and employee confidentiality statements
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with PINCH and Transip. They will take care of the storage of the data and development of the App. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within
the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European
Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website and in our App that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which
are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you
visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website
again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
We have a processor agreement with Google, use IP anonymization by removing the last octet from your IP address, disabled -share data- and we do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.